Saturday, July 30, 2011

Farm reunion

For some reason I only have these pictures from the farm family reunion weekend this year. Well, probably a few reasons for that (a) I don't carry my phone around the farm so I didn't have a camera and (b) I was trying to stave off nausea so not thinking about a camera at all. But alas, the farm was good fun. The kids had a blast too. We always love the farm family reunions. 

Kyle and Ryan on the tractor

At Ryan's house after the farm reunion. We spent a few days in Indy with them. It was great getting to see their new house and visiting their play stomping grounds. We hit up the local splashpad, Monkey Joe's for some indoor (read air conditioned) bouncing fun, the farmers market restaurant and just had a good time relaxing with Kristin, David, Ryan and Evan. 

No comments: