Sunday, June 10, 2012

Super Dad

While I was down and out, Jeff took care of the kids all day. He took them out to lunch and grocery shopping. He entertained them with cooking, puzzles and hanging out. They may not have gotten out of pajamas (they all loved it and found it special to have a pajama day), but that's a lot for any dad, no less one with twins and an infant who hasn't taken a bottle except for one bottle when he was a month old. Jeff really is Super Dad. 

And the dinner I surfaced around 5pm for was a fabulous tuna nicoise salad. It was amazing. It was one of Jeff's best meals yet. 
What?! No fresh milk?! A whole week?! Really Mom?! Are you kidding?!
I'd rather just suck my thumb... (I did mostly go on a hunger (bottle) strike for most of Sunday.)


1 comment:

Jeff said...

http://jkkeacookbook.blogspot.com/2014/02/ina-gartens-tuna-nicoise-salad.html