Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was a fabulous day together with my family. Jeff and the kids made me breakfast in bed: my favorite of yogurt with fruit and chia. Nice and simple and just right. Oh and a cup of tea. Then I got to go back to sleep until noon or so. It was glorious. Absolutely glorious. Not that we go to bed super late, but it's nice to feel extra well rested. Or just to sleep to the double digits again. 

When I woke, we grabbed a quick lunch and headed out to Mission Trails for a nice hike. It was nearly 100 degrees out so 'nice' may not be quite so accurate. We did enjoy the hike and being together and all. But it was blazing hot. Add 20+ pounds of baby on your back and it's even warmer. Thankfully, we had plenty of water and Jeff and I traded off carrying duties. 


These next few pictures of Aaron were literally taken 5 minutes apart. The heat finally wore him out. 

No comments: