Saturday, July 20, 2013

Poor lil' bear

Poor little bear was sick. All of a sudden at dinner, he started getting really upset and crying. It wasn't a normal kind of upset. He needed attention right that second. I picked him up and he put his head down on my shoulder and proceeded to pass out within 30 seconds. He took a nap on me for the next hour. Aaron does give me some great snuggles otherwise, but he rarely falls asleep on me and certainly not that fast. He's more of the put-me-in-my-crib-to-sleep kind of kid or if he has to sleep on me (i.e., on an airplane, he fights it for some time before falling asleep). He had a pretty decent fever that lasted for 2 days. In between feeling super tired, he was a happy kid and doing what he normally does. But then he would very suddenly decide he was not feeling well and need some serious snuggles and a nap. Thankfully, he ate a little bit, drank very well and had some good playtime so he seemed to recover fairly quickly. And it was just a high fever. Nothing else. I'm convinced it has to do with the dTap shot he got 10 days prior, but I've been told that it's too late for any sort of reaction. Even Dr. Internet  and Dr. Google don't support my theory though I remember something similar happening with Kyle with this shot. But it doesn't matter. He is fine now. 

No comments: