Monday, October 14, 2013

Zoo

Aaron and I have been making the most of our zoo membership. And we found where the squirrel monkeys were relocated to. We have been searching for them since they started (and completed) the construction over by the koalas. These playful little guys are now over in the Children's Zoo area. The first time we saw them, they weren't as active as we've seen them. Instead, they were huddled under a heat lamp because it had rained and was a bit chilly (see Aaron's monkey hat). 

The next time I took Aaron to the zoo, we went into the petting zoo part and he was so tickled to pet a goat. The goat wasn't that interested, but Aaron was beyond happy.

He also loved the play area in the Children's Zoo area as well. And the most recent time we went, Aaron rode the skyfari with me. The first time I took Kyle and Emily on there with Grandma, Kyle completely freaked out. Screamed and cried the whole time and was just inconsolable. Aaron actually sat on my lap for the ride. He's not a sit still kind of kid. But he sat on my lap and checked things out. Then decided he wanted to sit on the other side. So we did. And we made it without tears! 

No comments: