Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Mammoth

This past weekend, I went away for a few days to meet up with Spike in Mammoth for some skiing together. It was great to hang out and ski with Spike and company and to get away from the daily responsibilities. Spike got me skiing blue/black runs. The great thing about Mammoth was that for the most part, I could get down from almost any lift on a run of my level. I feel comfortable on blue runs and blue/black are a good and do-able challenge for me. I found several that I could do which was a big deal for me. 
Aaron with his girlfriend. He got to hang out with her one of the days while Jeff worked (he had different babysitters each day which was a new thing for him and he did well). Notice his I <3 coming="" day="" him="" home.="" i="" jeff="" mom="" nbsp="" on="" p="" put="" shirt="" that="" the="" was="">

No comments: