Sunday, December 4, 2016

More Duke basketball games

Jeff had to return to Salt Lake City, but the kids and I still made sure to have some fun together. Jeff and I had gone to the Duke Men's basketball game the evening prior and our tickets were good for free entrance to the women's game the following day so we capitalized on that. And I think this was the game that Duke defeated the then #2 team in the country, South Carolina. We went back to another women's game a week later though I don't recall the opponent. But I do recall that Duke won. As a former basketball player, it's fun to watch a live college game. And the kids enjoy it and especially in Cameron. While it may not be as crazy as a men's game with the fan antics, there is still an element of that and the experience it is to be in Cameron. It's really small compared to nearly any other basketball arena. Televised games make it look so huge when in reality it's very cozy. 

No comments: