Thursday, July 2, 2009

Cabrillo

Today, the kids and I went up to Cabrillo to scout out some good places for their 3 year old pictures next week. We had a blast hiking on a little trail, checking out the ocean, playing with rocks and exploring the lighthouse. It's just beautiful up there. You can see out to the Pacific Ocean, which Emily proudly told me, "Mommy, that's the Pakific Ocean" and then on the other side, you can see downtown, Coronado and more of the Pacific Ocean. Just beautiful.

Emily climbing a little hill on the hike. She said, "Mommy, I'm climbing a mountain just like Dr. Spike!" Spike is on a trip right now to climb Mount Rainier! Go Spike! You are an inspiration!

This is facing the side with the city and Coronado in the background, which you can't see very well as these pictures were just taken with a phone camera.

Lollipop break!

And a little rest.

I just thought this was cute. Emily walked over to the bench to just relax and eat her lollipop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, they are so grownup! I can't believe they are turning THREE already! My best to you all! Larson

Anonymous said...

There are adorable. Three years old already? Enjoy them. They change so fast. I really enjoy getting pictures of them. Add us to your email list. Love, The Nixons in Atlanta.