Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dominican Part 2 - The wedding

And the main event in Dominican - Karen & Pete's wedding

Me and my bridesmaid sisters - Kristin, me & Kimmy

Paige - Pete's sister, Kristin, me, Kimmy - all the bridesmaids

The groomsmen (Jeff and my brothers) - Josh (Jeff's twin), Jeff, David, GT & Tommy

The happy couple

My cuties - flower girl and ring bearer though he didn't get to walk 2 tiny rings down the sandy aisle. Good decision.

Emily & cousin Ryan

Kristin & David

Emily, Kyle & Ryan loving being together

GT, Ike & GT's dad Mike

Kristin & Ry-ry

Mom with Karen & Pete

Kristin, David, Ryan and baby-Evan-to-be in Kristin's belly

My sisters, brother & mom

Pete with the boys - GT (Kimmy's husband), David (Kristin's husband), Tommy, Pete (Karen's husband), Josh (Jeff's twin) and Jeff

Kimmy, GT & Ike

No comments: