Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Xmas tree

Yes, I know we just had Halloween. Yes, I know we haven't even had Thanksgiving yet.  But clearly the shopping centers, Target in particular, are all about Christmas already.  Nothing new.  Halloween's over so it must be holiday season!  Anyhow, the kids and I went to Target probably for one tiny thing, but we came out with a mini Christmas tree of the kids' choosing.  And I kept telling them I would get out some decorations during their nap that Mom gave to us (but they are stored in the kids' room) so they took matters into their own hands.  Thank goodness for creativity!  I love how they decorated their tree!!  A purse, crayons, colored pencils, goggles, necklace, bracelet, headband, donuts (plastic play food), stickers, flashlight, a party hat all made the cut. 

No comments: