Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Emily's Switzerland journal

And here is Emily's Switzerland journal with translations.
I woke up super early. And I went to NY. I went to dinner with Max and Leo.
I had lunch with Uncle Adam & Max. I went on a subway. We ate cupcakes
in the park. Now we are  flying over the Atlantic to Zurich.
In Zurich I got a kid hotel. I like the teddy bear soap and the stuffed panda and she loves me.
We went hiking. We made 3 giant leaf piles and we destroyed them. I like going
swimming. I liked the pretzel cheese sandwich.
We are in Luzern. We met the pastry chef Bettina. I made a cat cake.
I can't wait to play in the snow.
Today we went to Mt. Titlis. I was 10,000 feet high. We had to take 4 gondolas.
Mt. Titlis we went sliding down a little mountain. It was super cold.
I got to go feed bunnies. We went high. We went in a mirror maze. Now we are flying home.

No comments: