Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Music to my ears

Due to our timing today getting home from swimming later and having to do an airport run, we didn't have time to make dinner at home. Well, I suppose that's not entirely true. There is always time to make a dinner, but the issue is more that there wasn't enough time to make the dinner I wanted to in a timely fashion. So I asked the kids where they wanted to go for dinner. I rattled off a few options and Emily shouts, "I want to have Vietnamese!" Ahhh music to my ears! Kyle agreed with her too. It wasn't on my list of options (i.e., wasn't in the neighborhood), but it was a perfect answer. So we drove the extra mile and a half to Vietnamese and had a great dinner of spring rolls, Vietnamese pork sandwich and Vietnamese noodles. I'm so thankful they like all kinds of food. 

No comments: