Monday, August 18, 2014

Tea time

One of the items on our (Emily's especially) San Diego bucket list was to go have tea at the tea shop. (Last time I went to tea time was an awesome day marred by a kidney stone that night when Aaron was 3 months old. I realize full well that the tea didn't cause the stone, but it was an event that day that has marked that day in my mind.) Anyhow, we had a wonderful (and uneventful) tea time at Shakespeare's Tea Shoppe in San Diego. I think I found my new favorite tea there as well - a white coconut tea that has a taste of the tropics and only a slight amount (perfect for me) of caffeine. The little foods were delicious and a lot of fun as well. Aaron especially thought it was great since they were just his size. 
Aaron even wore his London shirt from Chryssi to mark the occasion

No comments: