Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving time. Travel time. Chicago and Wisconsin tour for us. I flew with the kids in to Chicago and Jeff came in from Salt Lake City after being there for two weeks. I failed to take very many pictures because I had a horrible cold that pretty much knocked me out for the first part of the trip. Nonetheless, it was nice being together again and getting to see our families and spend some time with everyone. 
Going through the airport. Everyone had a job since I couldn't carry all the bags myself and tend to Aaron. Even Aaron had a job. 
Aaron holding Olivia at Grandma's house. He loves that cat and would pick her up any chance he could. Not sure Olivia liked it that much. 
The kids with all of their cousins on Jeff's side. 
Chilling at Grandma's house. 
Sleepy. 
Sleepy. 

No comments: