Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter ride

After our Easter egg hunt, we were all going to go on a nice bike ride. Kyle and Emily were too tired and too distraught over not being able to solve the egg hunt riddle so they decided to stay back. So Jeff, Aaron, and I set out on a ride. We took a new route, through the forest and out by a farm. We ended up close to the art museum and on a path that actually goes from Florida to Maine! I can't imagine actually doing such a ride, but it was pretty neat to see that that sort of infrastructure does exist and there are people driven... errr.... ridden enough to accomplish such a feat. Anyhow, our ride was wonderful and we (Jeff & Aaron) stopped to feed the horses (I observed). And again, since I was hauling Aaron in the trailer (and I should say that the trailer is awesome and Aaron can actually contribute and pedal, but it's still heavy to haul), I made sure we got to have ice cream (Goodberry's Custard) that evening as well. Yes, I love ice cream. 


No comments: