Sunday, December 21, 2008

conversing twins

As Jeff and I were preparing tonight's dinner of puerco pibil, Kyle and Emily were playing nearby on the floor with the drawer full of hair accessories. Grandma gave Emily French Braids this morning and got to pull out our old hair ties, bows, barrettes, etc. So the kids were having a great time playing with that. And here is the conversation they had:

Kyle: "I geeseema!" (bellisima)
Emily: "No, I'm beeseema!"
Kyle: "I'm geeseema!"
Emily: "No, you guapo Kyle!"
Kyle: "No, I not guapo. I geeseema!"
Emily: "No, Kyle. You a boy. You guapo!"
Kyle: "I not a boy, I a girl! I geeseema!"

Kyle will probably be mad at me for saving this conversation later, but it sure was cute! It was pretty amazing to hear their full conversation with logic!

No comments: