Sunday, December 28, 2008

hooray for emily!

So we've been working on potty training this last week. We started last Saturday afternoon with both and Emily has been accident free since last Sunday! Kyle decided he wasn't quite ready so he's taking a break for now though he did enjoy aiming at Cheerios, "peeing like Daddy" when we could get him to the potty! Now this morning, I was watching the kids. Well not watching so well (I was typing out recipes) because I called out for Emily and couldn't find her right away in eyesight. Anyhow, I walk down the hall calling her name and find her on the potty. She had got herself all ready and sat down on the potty and did her poops! She was sitting there wiping when I came in! She proclaimed as I walked in, "I did some poops Mommy!" It was amazing! She totally gets it. If she has to go, she goes to the potty and goes! Simply amazing and we barely even had to do anything for potty training for her since she's such a willing participant as long as she has her Princess, Ariel or Dora undies! She will now wake up from naps saying she has to go potty. She's done with being messy and diapers! Woohoo!

No comments: