Sunday, June 28, 2009

SD International Tri

(I realize this post is nearly a year old, but I just got pictures now!)
Sunday was quite a busy day. To start the day bright and early, Tommy, Jeff and I did the San Diego International Triathlon which was super close to home. That certainly made the early morning a little less early. Jeff and I did the sprint distance and Tommy went for the International distance.

Jeff coming in on the bike

Tommy going out on the bike

Tommy, Mom & me after the race

Tommy & Colleen after the race

Us after the race

Jeff picking up his bike

Tommy picking up his bike

Grandma and Kyle & Emily. Grandma took care of Kyle & Emily during the race, moving them around the course to catch glimpses of us as we zoomed ;-) by.

Going home. Good morning workout.

No comments: