Sunday, March 11, 2012

It's time!!

It's been 9 months and our new baby is about to arrive!! I woke up this morning to my water having broken. Except I didn't realize it. I thought I was just a bit (a lot) incontinent... multiple times in 5 minutes until I realized what it could really be!! The baby is coming!!

So after a shower and getting Kyle and Emily's care covered, we headed out. I think Jeff was way more nervous than me. He admitted that he was more afraid of me without an epidural than anything, hence his BIG rush. Thankfully I wasn't really contracting, but just had broken water. 

My large baby belly with my babies (taken about a week prior). 

They already love their baby brother to be.

Waiting in triage on the monitors. A good heartbeat for baby and not much in the way of contractions. 

No comments: