Sunday, September 27, 2009

Grocery ballerina

We had movie night on Friday at home. We talked about going to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, but Kyle wasn't in the mood for a movie theater, let alone a movie. But before the home movie (The Incredibles), we had to get some movie treats so Emily and I rode over to the grocery and she was a great helper!



She LOVED pushing her little shopping cart with all our groceries. And in the midst of it all, she said she was just like a princess doing grocery shopping.  I'm not sure a princess would actually do grocery shopping, but hey, it's 2009!  And then she told me she was a grocery ballerina and showed me a releve in the middle of the store.  Notice her tippie toes in the picture below.



Oh and while we were there, John Denver's "Country Roads" came on.  She properly identified John Denver (I gave her a few choices of artists).  Go Emmy!! 

No comments: