Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fairy of the wind

Emily is at Fairy Ballerina camp this week. For as long as I can remember, she's been asking to go to princess camp. Well when we determined that we were heading to Madison for the summer, I started my annual Google search for a princess camp that may or may not exist. To my surprise, in Madison it sure does! And as luck would have it, there were a few spaces available for her! She's been looking forward to it all summer, frequently asking, "is it August yet? In August I go to fairy ballerina camp!" 

So for this camp, it's 3-6 year olds and they are fairies doing ballet. Talk about a little girl's dream! On day 1, they were all assigned their fairy name. Emily is Fairy of the Wind. And each day, they have their fairy naming ceremony. And here it is here:

No comments: