Sunday, March 27, 2016

San Diego: Easter, zoo and end of the trip

After our eventful evening with Aaron's teeth the night before, Easter was certainly very slow and subdued. We had figured we would spend a nice, lazy day at the beach, but instead slept in and took it very easy and slow to let Aaron's mouth recover. We went to our friend's house for the afternoon and a fun Easter time. They put together a fun egg hunt for the kids who really enjoyed seeking out the eggs and helping the little kids find them. 
The following day, Aaron and I went to the zoo. I can't recall what Kyle, Emily, and Jeff were doing during that time. Perhaps they were hanging out with Clark. 

Our favorite squirrel monkeys

Aaron and Alice are so sweet with one another. Look at them holding hands, totally unprompted.

The big kids doing what they do best... team gaming

Em and I in front of our old neighbor's house, 3 doors down. 

Aaron napping. 
One more burrito before we left which was perhaps the best one we had there. We call them Tattoo Parlor burritos because they are in PB underneath a tattoo parlor. I think it's called Mike's Taco Club or something like that. Delicious burritos. Can't decide or remember if I liked the veggie burrito or the breakfast burrito more. Emily and I went halfsies. 

Aaron knows no boundaries when sleeping. I'm sure many a parent can related to this sort of sleeping position with a toddler in bed with them. 

San Diego is just so beautiful. 

My run on our last morning there along Kellogg beach. Those are my footprints. I had the beach to myself. 

No comments: